Re: [art_education] Dreamcatcher help

  • Kelli Wilke
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2005
      This would be a great time to say thank you to the person who suggested using a hula-hoop to show students how to do the correct stitch when making dreamcatchers! It worked awesome and I hate to think what problems I would've had without it!! If anyone does dreamcatchers, I highly suggest using a hula hoop!!!!
      Thanks again,
      Kelli Wilke

      Susan Michael <chemicalmango@...> wrote:
      makingfriends.com has the hoops, use the search button
      if I come across another source I'll post it.
      If you find embroidary hoops for real cheap - you could use the inner hoop by itself.
      Susan M.