Re: [art_education] Test

  • The Austin's
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 3, 2001
      Yup! Wonder how long it'll take all of us to transfer over?

      > Mary and Michael, you have..
      > Have I?
      > C-M
    • Christa-Maria
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 3, 2001
        Mary and Michael, you have..
        Have I?
        C-M
      • Ken Rohrer
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 3, 2001
          C-M,
          I notice that your message was automatically sent to
          my junk mail account. I know that they do this if
          certain words are used in the message. There is a way
          I can reconfigure my mail to receive it to my regular
          mailbox. Glad to see you all make it to the new group!
          Ken
          ----------------
          --- The Austin's <whest177@...> wrote:
          > Yup! Wonder how long it'll take all of us to
          > transfer over?
          >
          > > Mary and Michael, you have..
          > > Have I?
          > > C-M

          http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
        • Jennifer Auble
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 3, 2001
            I am getting it at my work and home email so I am going to drop my home address off the list. If I disappear for ever I will resign up.
            JA at WMS

            >>> kenroar@... 07/03/01 16:38 PM >>>
            --- The Austin's <whest177@...> wrote:
            > Yup! Wonder how long it'll take all of us to
            > transfer over?
            >
            > > Mary and Michael, you have..
            > > Have I?
            > > C-M

          • Jennifer Auble
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 3, 2001

              --- The Austin's <whest177@...> wrote:
              > Yup! Wonder how long it'll take all of us to
              > transfer over?
              >
              > > Mary and Michael, you have..
              > > Have I?
              > > C-M

            • Ken Rohrer
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 8, 2001
                C-M,
                I got your mail OK that time. I hope you won't
                disappear forever! Hope you had a great July 4th. Saw
                the fireworks over Lake Wawasee in northern Indiana.
                For those who are on the list in Europe, how do you
                celebrate your independence days?
                Ken
                ------------------------

                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 8, 2001
                  Hi Ken,
                  I am an European ( German) who lives in Michigan...also have lived in
                  Indiana, Fort Wayne, where I ran the Children's young People's wing of
                  the local Museum.
                  We don't really celebrate Independence day like here in Germany with a
                  lot of flag waving..had too much of that during Hitler days..:), but we
                  celebrate the unification of the two Germanies. fireworks are shot off
                  at New Years eve to 'blast' int he New Year.
                  One year, when I was back in GErmany with my daughter we bought some
                  fireworks and US flags to be prepared for our own celebration, invited
                  her little friends for hot dogs and potato chips. As so happened it was
                  also the night where the GErman soccer team was in the end finale for
                  the World championship. Halfway through, it dawned on me that if Germany
                  would loose it might not be a great idea to set off those
                  firecrackers..so I had a little talk to my daughter about that, which at
                  age 7 she was
                  not so sure what this championship had to do with celebrating the 4th of
                  July..
                  All ended well, Germany won and everyone at the Hotel thought we were
                  brilliant to be so prepared with firecrackers , etc.
                  Glad I am back aboard..
                  C-M
                • linda
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 15, 2008
                    Hi, this is just a test. I have been trying to figure out how to have
                    my posts show up online again as I have been having trouble. My
                    fingers are crossed that this shows up as a post.
                    Linda in Houston