Re: [art_education] Tragedy in NY

  • DeAnn Hanisch
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 2, 2001
      I'm not sure if this is along the lines you are
      thinking, but have you looked at the quilt Faith
      Ringgold created for the Oklahoma City Bombing? Her
      work is so powerful! You may get some inspiration!

      http://phone.yahoo.com
    • Smileatsusan@aol.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 3, 2001
        I'd love to see that site. We have an exhibit of Faith's coming to our
        community this Winter!
        -Susan
      • Ken Rohrer
        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 15, 2001
          Hi all,
          Teri Mason, who is helping me with the art site, sent
          me this message a few days ago. She says she posted it
          to this group but I don't remember reading it.

          William Saunders Mason, IV "Liam"
          born 10/08/01 9:33 am
          6lbs, 13 oz
          via emergency c-section, after 30 hrs of natural labor

          I'm sure this will keep her busy and we won't be able
          to update the art site much.
          Ken

          http://personals.yahoo.com