Colorado Place Test

  • jungraven@Aol.Com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2005
      A short while back, I read some postings on taking the Colorado Place
      Test--on this list, I thought: I remember that someone gave a suggestion about which
      text might be helpful to use as a study guide. Now, I cannot find these
      postings. Entering "Colorado Place test/exam" in our archive search engine didn't
      turn up a thing. Does any one remember those postings? Does anyone have
      words of wisdom and/or insights to the test and /or best text for study guide? I
      want to take the Place this summer. Many Thanks ~

      Blessings
      Doree / JungRaven
      (*)>

      Blessings