Fine Art Jewelry - to inspire a lesson - Barbara Yalof

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      Greetigns Art Educators,

      Barbara Yalof (Art Education list member) makes wonderful fine art jewelry.
      Small wood pieces - gessoed - with painting and collage. She adds
      beads an small collaged pieces as dangles. This would make a neat fund
      raiser project for your students to try.

      You can see Barb's jewelry at this link:
      http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1n8bi/id3.html

      Contact Barb for your very own sample to get you started. She will
      take $5.00 off for art teachers. I bought an amazing Dali pin.

      If anyone does this as a lesson - do let me know. I would like to put
      it on Incredible Art Department. If you are concerned about
      "copyright" - settle for images that are all done before 1923 (or so).
      I doubt any "copyright police" will come after you for using the
      smaill images you find in your resource catalogs. You will be revising
      them into unique mini works of art.

      Enjoy,

      Incredible Art Resources