Getty

  • henlaojim
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      I don't mean to gore anyone's ox, but i haven't paid any atention to
      Getty since the late eighties when it appeared that their goal was to
      put the art teachers out of business by moving the art teaching to the
      classroom teacher's assignments. apparently this made good work of a
      hand full of academics who were on the Getty payroll and who could,
      therby, become big shots by advising or directing the classroom
      teachers.

      What are they actually up to now?
    • Ken Rohrer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
        Jim,

        I'm not sure what you mean by "moving the art teaching
        to the classroom teacher's assignments." Could you
        clarify?

        Ken