Reminder ArtsEdNet Resources will move June 15 - Save what you need

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      Greetings Art Educators,

      This is a reminder that Getty ArtsEdNet Resources will be moved June 15.
      http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/
      Some of your favorite resources may no longer be available. Browse all
      of the lesson plans and images and save NOW what you need. Getty has
      given educators permission to save files for your teaching. (Thanks
      Getty for keeping them all there this long)

      Resources that tie in with their current collection will be saved and
      meshed with the new education sources on Getty site. Only "selected"
      resources will be kept.

      This will be the new location for all art education materials:
      http://www.getty.edu/education/

      All of the ArtsEdNet archives are already moved to the new location -
      TeacherArtExchange.

      Incredible Art Resources
    • Victoria Patterson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        Awhile back (maybe a month or two) you posted several lists of tips for new (or experienced) teachers to prepare for an art teaching job interview. I thought I saved it, but NOT! I have a friend who is interviewing in several states (Wisconsin included) and I wanted to send her that post...it was excellent! Is it still around in your (or Ken's) archives? Thanks

        Vicki Patterson