RE: [art_education] Linda Fields Quote - PLUS Painters Key Newsletter (value to educators)

  • Fields, Linda
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2005
      Thanks, Judy, for the "plug." Robert's letter caused me to get on my soapbox once again. BTW-I am retiring in three days, so this email address will no longer be valid after that. My home email is lindaone@.... I am going to try to change my artsednet and arteducation to that address, but now you have it "just in case." I will probably take a bit of a break, but then will be available to help whomever I can. It has been my very real pleasure to share ideas with you and I appreciate all you have done to help us as a group and me, personally. Linda