Check out Cynthia's BEAUTIFUL Mandalas (on site)

  • jdecker4art
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2005
      Greetings Art Education Members,

      Be sure to tell us when you upload your mandala images.
      I usually don't do the automatic kind because it posts for each upload.

      Cynthia McCarthy has uploaded some beautiful photo shop ones.

      DO upload any kind of mandala you have done....Mandalas for Peace.
      Some day, I will make a mandala of my own to replace the girl scout
      image. My mandala will definitely have fish - plants/flowers. I bought
      paper to make one as a sample for the Radial Design lesson then never
      got around to it...paper got bent in my closet.... Always something to
      do.....