My Book: What are your wishes for Today?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2005
      Greetings Art Educators,

      In searching for the perfect fish image for my new friend Oscar (from
      Brazil), I found this phrase:

      "Legends tell that Fishes could fulfill our wishes."

      What wishes do you have for my fish today? I will pass them on to him.
      I will wish for World Peace again.... at least I am consistent. I know
      I have many more wishes.... but one for today from me is enough.

      Reply to me OFF LIST with your wishes.... aside from one wishing I
      would stop posting these "rambles". This is the only one you get
      today.

      I selected a beautiful Neon Fish for Oscar as his art work are quite
      lively and colorful. The one I found is red-blue-purple. Oscar also
      sent me some paintings (images) of his with fish.