MUST SEE Altered Book Artist - PLUS lots of images to use

    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 6:57 AM
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Those of you serious about Altered Books will want to see Beth Cote's site:
      http://www.alteredbook.com/index.html
      Marsha recommended this site to me.

      If I were really serious about doing more Altered Books - I would pick
      up some of her books and or CDs (LOTS of copyright free images on her
      CDs). If you purchase - or have purchased - let us know what you
      think.

      I will email Beth for permission to link. For now - save the link.

      Note: I signed up to receive Dover's catalog - another source for lots
      of copyright free images.

      Incredible Art Resources