MaryAnn's Primary Art Book - Ages 5 through 8

  • jdecker4art
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2005
      Thanks MaryAnn for sharing this idea with the list.

      NEW Elementary teachers will want to browse this new book from
      MaryAnn Kohl. Many veteran teachers have submitted ideas for this
      book. It features over 150 ideas that you can develop into lesson
      plans. The book is published by Gryphon House.

      Judy Decker

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, MaryAnn Kohl <maryann@b...>