Fun Make a Mandala Online - Interactive

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2005
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Jan Hillmer posted this to Getty list:
      Girls Go Tech (Girl Scout site):
      http://www.girlsgotech.org/world_around_us.html
      Even has the math/social studies concepts for you to introduce.

      To Play Mandala Maker, you will need Flash:
      http://www.girlsgotech.org/mandala.asp

      Unfortunately, there is no easy way to save images. I sent my mandala
      to myself via email and I could do a save as to keep it. I imagine you
      might be able to print it off, buy I didn't try that. If someone tries
      printing - let me know if you get your image.

      Enjoy Playing.... This is the same technology as some of the
      Kaleidoscope interactives we have seen - this one has the "lesson"
      too.

      Thanks Jan - I will feature this over the summer of Great Sites. I
      plan to do Interactive sites over the summer. I'll add it to the Just
      For Kids page and Mandala links page, too.

      Incredible Art Resources