Lexmark Printart Educational Program - FREE PRINTER

  • mgalyk
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27 6:57 PM
      Just thought I'd let everyone know that Lexmark has a program through
      which each building in your district can receive a Z615 ink jet
      printer. It comes with a CD of 19th century European masterpieces as
      well as lesson plans. ALL FREE! I faxed in the one page application
      form late last week and the printer and software arrived early this
      week! Everyone should take advantage of Lexmark's generosity. The
      link for more information is:
      http://www.lexmark.com/uncomplicate/sequentialem/home/0%2C7070%
      2C204816596_237487218_0_en%2C00.html

      I heard about this on the TAB choice list.

      Marianne from Ohio
    • Eileen Lurker
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28 6:58 AM
        This page does not work when I click on it. It says that the page does not exist anymore.

        Eileen Lurker

        Tri-West Hendricks HS