Share Web sites on Group web page

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2005
      Greetings Art Educators,

      The links section of the list web site is a great
      place to share your school web site - or other web
      sites you would like us to visit. It is so easy to add
      a link.

      I will be adding more links to Art Education site as
      that is the web site for Incredible Art Department. I
      may put links there that I will not be putting on IAD
      site (and will add a brief explanation as to why -
      like "all images not appropriate for students")

      I have to be honest - I just explored that section for
      the first time today (smile). There are many links on
      ArtsEducators' site. I will verify all of those soon
      to see if they are still active.

      Yahoo! Messenger