Artistic Integrity of Teachers - Getty thread related to plagiarism

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 10:07 PM
      Greetings Chris and all,

      This is where the recent Getty thread can be found:
      http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Mar05/
      Scroll down to Artistic integrity and Artistic
      integrity of teachers

      If you get an "oops" message then they have pulled the
      archives again.

      I know some of the members will answer your question
      if you email them. Here are some of the high school
      teachers who responded to that thread:
      Patty Knott - Pam Wellington - Linda Fields - KPRS
      (San D) - Jackie (Aust) Brewer.

      First post was made March 9. I can't tell you which
      ones are specifically about copying.

      There have been threads every year about copying....

      Hope this helps.

      Incredible Art Resources

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail