Re: [art_education] re: plagerism and high school art students

  • Renah Bell
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2005
      When I took an art class on color theory in college the final project was
      to copy a work of art and try to duplicate the colors. In a drawing class we
      were assigned to copy the work of a fine artist. Trying out which techniques
      would work on each of these projects was an enormous learning experience.
      Renah B.