Quality Art History Videos/DVD's

  • katholson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2005
      Can anyone suggest a quality video/DVD that covers Art History that is engaging for
      7th graders? I've seen many in the catalogs, but I would like suggestions on ones
      you have used that keep middle schoolers' attention. We are doing a 10 week (3
      days a week) Art History class and will cover the "isms" from Realism through Pop
      Art. There must be some videos out there that don't put the kids to sleep.
      Suggestions? We start in 2 weeks.

      Thanks, Kathy Olson