TAB Choice Motivates students

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Greetings Art Educators,

      I already sent the list member links off list....but
      thought I would post this page on IAD to the list in
      case others are interested:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/SubPlans/TAB-CHOICE.htm

      There was a great post in today's digest showing how
      kids are transferring what they learn in art to core
      classes (but I haven't received permission to post it
      yet). Check the TAB list website for it.

      Read all of the "hope on the horizon" posts. Patty
      Knott even gives choices to deal with all of those
      annoying behavior problems...like "Can I go to the
      bathroom?" There is a lot of research out there that
      students do better when given choices (in general -
      are more motivated to work). That research has been
      around for many years. There isn't research out there
      on TAB Choice as far as academic performance (yet).

      If interest in finding out more....sign on to TAB
      Choice: TAB-ChoiceArtEd-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      and check KnowledgeLoom Web site (link on my page).

      Incredible Art Resources

      http://mail.yahoo.com