Art -Technology sites for Elementary

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Here are two art/technology sites that were posted to
      Ed Tech list.

      Multimedia Lesson Plans from Austin Children's Museum:
      http://www.auntlee.com/museum/

      You are welcome to use Lacy's lessons for educational
      use. She asks that you email her if you use any of
      them so she can include that in her grant requests.
      Her email address is on the lesson plan page.

      FREE Drawing for Children software
      http://www.cs.uu.nl/people/markov/kids/draw.html

      A middle school teacher posted this to Ed Tech. He
      said it rivals Kid Pix in function. Might be a nice
      addition to your technology centers. It is for PC
      only. I have not tried this program....If you download
      it and try it - let me know what you think and I will
      add a link to it (if you find it worthy).

      Incredible Art Resources