Fulbright Scholar Program

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
      Greetings,

      Here is the link for Fulbright Scholar Program:
      http://www.cies.org/

      Deadline has passed for most scholarships for
      2005-2006 year. Think ahead to 2006-2007.

      Many Getty list members have gone to Japan.
      Vivian Komando
      Jeryl Hollingsworth
      Susan (Long Island)
      Christa Wise
      Robin Singer (on this list)
      Meryl Webber
      Jeff from Georgia

      Grace, I will send them your email address and have
      them contact you with pointers.

      Incredible Art Resources

      http://personals.yahoo.com
    • Julie Casebourn
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2005
        There are an incredible amount of art teachers in
        Missouri that have received the Fulbright Scholarship
        to study abroad, many of them are in Southwest
        Missouri. You can contact our MAEA (Missouri Art
        Education Association) website moderator and pick her
        brain... she just got back from Japan on this program.
        Here is the address: MAEAArtBytes@yahoogroups.com

        http://personals.yahoo.com