Butterfly art - miniature polymer shoes

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2005
      Greetigns Art Educators,

      Insect art was a recent topic on Getty list. Jan
      Hillmer sent me this artist - Lucy Arnold:
      http://www.lucyarnold.com/index.html
      She has butterflies in watercolor, pastels, oil
      pastels (beautiful colors).... Fish watercolors....

      Jan knew I would like the miniature polymer shoes:
      http://www.lucyarnold.com/miniature_shoes.htm
      Might be a good idea for a lesson for those who don't
      have a kiln.

      You will also find beadwork on her site.

      I added a link to the insect watercolor on Art-Science
      Ideas page - and a link to the polymer shoes on the
      Shoes Idea page.

      Thanks for sharing, Jan.

      Incredible Art Resources

      http://mail.yahoo.com