African Clay Boxes - on Group site

  • jdecker4art
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2005
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Kelli Wilke sent me some images of her African Clay boxes. These are
      slab method made from self hardening clay - and painted with acrylic
      paints. I have uploaded them to the list web site. Go to:

      Click on Photos - them Ceramic boxes album. Anyone with additional
      boxes to share may add them to this album. In time, if we start to
      get close to our limit of storage, I will remove some of these. For
      now there are five examples in the folder. I will be adding one to
      the lesson page on IAD for ceramic boxes.

      This is an easy way to share photos and files with the group. It
      does take some time to load them to the site. I am happy to do that
      for you. Send images and lessons to me as attachment. Remember,
      attachments can no longer be sent to the list. This measure was
      taken for your protection since many virus emails were coming
      (spoofed addresses).

      Thanks for sharing, Kelli,