Anyone been to India?

  • Carolyn McDonald
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2005
      Hi...with all the travels I'm reading about I thought it worth a chance to
      let you know that my husband and I are going to India this June...for a
      month. I plan to do art-making with children there and we hope to be of
      help to some of the tsunami survivors.

      Our first trip to India...reading and learning about it. Anyone out there
      who can help us learn more?

      Carolyn

    • Laurie Reber
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2005
        Hey Carolyn!

        I am just wondering if you are the one and only Carolyn who taught the Intro to Art Therapy class in AZ. You were my inspiration for getting back into teaching art and I just wanted to say thanks.
        Good luck in India! I sadly am of no help, but I will ask around and pass on any info!

        Laurie

        Carolyn McDonald <carolyn@...> wrote:

        Hi...with all the travels I'm reading about I thought it worth a chance to
        let you know that my husband and I are going to India this June...for a
        month. I plan to do art-making with children there and we hope to be of
        help to some of the tsunami survivors.

        Our first trip to India...reading and learning about it. Anyone out there
        who can help us learn more?

        Carolyn

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Munira bootwala