Theatre arts

  • Maureen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2005
      Hi everyone,
      I just joined the list about a week ago.I have been an art teacher for almost 20 years. For the past 8 years I have been in charge of the art program at an independent school in NJ. See our website at:
      mch-morristown.org
      (scroll to art gallery)Those items were part of last years' fund raiser. Anyway, the problem is , we are in the process of creating a middle school with a theatre arts component and I'm not sure where to start. Any help with finding curriculum guides,lessons etc. would be most helpful. Thank you.
      Maureen

      Maureen Palmquist
      21 Cutler Street
      Montessori Children's House