Drawing Links page coming to IAD - post sites

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2005
      Dear Art Educators,

      I am collecting sites for a Drawings links page on
      Incredible Art Resources (Resources section of IAD).

      I will also list books - and videos - on this page
      that you recommend. Of course Ken Schwab's Drawing
      Course 101 (Sterling Publications) will get top
      billing for books. It is a complete high school
      curriculum for drawing.

      Post sites (and artists)- tutorial sites - books and
      videos you have used. I will work on the resource page
      next week (I will be out of town this week).

      I don't want just names of artists. Posts artists name
      with a URL for images. There is no need for you to do
      surfing for this - just post what you already know.
      The page can grow over time.

      Thanks in advance for your contributions.

      Incredible Art Resources