Gardens of Sunlight - Impressionism site

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2005
      Dear Art Educators,

      When I updated my links pages, Gardens of Sunlight
      links were broken. I found the site today at a new
      URL. http://www.e-mpressionism.net/index_en.html

      It can be your one stop for images for a unit on
      Impressionism/Post Impressionism. Contains a portrait
      or self portrait and some of the most popular works of
      these artists:
      Claude Monet, Edgar Degas, Pierre-Auguste Renoir,
      Edouard Manet, Vincent van Gogh, Paul Cezanne, Mary
      Cassatt, Camille Pissarro and Paul Gauguin.
      Images are all high quality.

      I will be adding the link back on my Artists/Art
      Styles page (but not the Impressionism Internet lesson
      - as the site took a while to load for me).

      Incredible Art Resources

      http://mail.yahoo.com