NAEA Conference Notes anyone? (for IAD)

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2005
      Dear Art Educators,

      I received a request for notes from NAEA....

      Does anyone have NAEA Conference notes that can be
      shared on Incredible Art Department (linked on Art
      News)? The only notes I saw posted to the list were
      Randy's and she said in her post they were not for
      publication (only for Getty list members).

      Post notes to the list now that CAN be shared on the
      site. If the presenters had good handouts, send me
      their email addresses and I will ask them if they have
      files that can be shared (only for a short time in
      Sharing Folder)

      If you were a presenter and have handouts you are
      willing to share - send those to me off list. I will
      put them in the sharing folder for a limited time.

      Two new AP lessons from Nicole Brisco are coming (from
      NAEA presentation). I am waiting for images.

      Incredible Art Resources