New Feature on IAD: Spotlight on School Art

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2005
      Dear Art Educators,

      An idea came to me today as I was browsing one of our
      list member's sites....There needed to be a place on
      Incredible Art Department to highlight a school art
      site that is really INCREDIBLE. So..."Spotlight on
      Art: School Art Sites" was born.
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/spotlight.html

      The first school site to be featured is Terman Middle
      School - Art teacher Linda Papanicolaou.
      http://montblanc.pausd.palo-alto.ca.us/~lpapanicolaou/index.html
      What really attracted me to Linda's site was her very
      thorough presentation of her lesson resources. We all
      know our ideas come from somewhere... Linda does a
      wonderful job of documenting her sources.

      I will feature a new site each month.

      All of you who have your site already listed on
      Incredible Art Resources will be considered - but if
      you really want to be featured let me know sometime.
      You can still have your site featured on the original
      Great Sites (Ken is doing that page now - send
      submissions for Great Sites to his email address on
      IAD).

      Incredible Art Resources