Cardboard Play Castles for Medieval Art Units

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2005
      Greetings Primary Art Educators,

      Art teachers have been making their own cardboard
      castles for years to go with their Medieval art units.

      Here is a site that gives you lots of ideas for
      construction:
      http://www.kidskastles.com/

      I told Jim I could generate traffic on his site - but
      couldn't guarantee buyers as I know how creative you
      folks can be when it comes to castle building.

      I did add a link on Art Stores on IAD.

      Incredible Art Resources