Boston conferance off list

  • Sara
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2005
      I would appreciate a copy any conferance handout,template, lesson, resource,
      ?.............

      I will pay for the copying, postage, and your time costs.

      especially
      Ann Ayers
      Ellen McMillan and I will be presenting 3 workshops

      Friday, 10:00 - 10:50
      The Triangle Transformed-A Unique Sculptural Book!

      Friday, 5:00 PM to 5:50 PM
      "Pages"-Inside the Artist Sketchbook

      Sun 4:00 PM to 4:50 PM
      ArtTech-Art Teachers Going Digital!

      Maggie White
      Sat., 8 a.m
      Don't Just Survive--Thrive! It's about my first
      year as a middle school teacher, with some tips on
      management and surefire lessons that win them over.

      art books/altered books
      journling/sketchbooks
      dolls
      embellishment