Looking for Jana, Jan, and Carola --- from Getty ArtsEdNet

  • MaryAnn Kohl
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2005
      I hope I can find :
      Jana
      Jan AZ
      and
      Carola Dunham

      Lost all my contact info when I bought a new computer. Sorry!!

      I need cities and states of your locations to finalize acknowledging each
      of you in the book called ³Primary Art² for your snowy art or winter
      village inspirations.We¹re in the editing stage, so time is crashing!!
      (Your emails must be different or out of date. I¹ve tried reaching each of
      you.) Please contact me as soon as you can.

      Thanks!
      MaryAnn
      PS I can¹t believe I lost my entire list of people who agreed to be
      included!!!
      Don¹t be surprised to hear from me again as I wrap up a re-do on the list.