Re: [art_education] Re: gettylist sesrv

  • Diane C. Gregory
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3 6:42 PM
      Contact Judy Decker at the Incredible Art Department by going to her website to get info for signing with Getty list:

      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

      I think there is a way to contact her from her own web site (Incredible Art Department)

      This is what I did and she gave me the info on how to do it.

      Diane

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3 7:14 PM
        Folks who want to join the Getty list. It would be great to have you.
        I'm including a link to Woody's page with direct instructions. I had someone
        try this a few months ago and it worked then. Try it.

        http://www.taospaint.com/JoinArtsEdNet.html

        mike sacco
        p.j. gelinas jhs
        setauket,ny