Getty list is back up again

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 1:01 PM
      Greetings,

      Getty down time wasn't very long this time.... I just
      got a post through and the archives are back online.

      It is very easy to access the missing archives just by
      putting in the first three letters of the month - then
      04 (or 05 for Jan - Feb - Mar).

      Subscribe information is on Woody Duncan's site.

      Judy Decker

      Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!