Re: [art_education] Re: gettylist sesrv

  • Diane C. Gregory
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2005
      Hi

      I had the same problem. I contacted Judy Decker of the Incredible Art Department and
      she gave me directions as to how to get signed up with the Getty List.

      It worked. Now I am on both lists.

      Diane

      Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 17:53:06 -0800 (PST)
      From: Susan Bennett <ssn_bennett@...>
      Subject: gettylist sesrv

      Dear Group,
      I know .. that you probably have talked of this
      already, but I used to be on Getty's listserv under
      another internet server's email address. I would like
      to rejoin, Every time I try I run into some block by
      Lyris. Ay suggestions? Susan in Ohio

      Director of Undergraduate & Graduate
      Studies in Art Education
      Department of Art
      dianegregory@...
      dgregory@...
    • Renah Bell
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2005
        Can we all have that information?
        Renah Bell

        > I had the same problem. I contacted Judy Decker of the Incredible Art
        > Department and
        > she gave me directions as to how to get signed up with the Getty List.
        >
        > It worked. Now I am on both lists.
        >
        > Diane

      • Diane C. Gregory
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2005
          Contact Judy Decker at the Incredible Art Department by going to her website to get info for signing with Getty list:

          http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

          I think there is a way to contact her from her own web site (Incredible Art Department)

          This is what I did and she gave me the info on how to do it.

          Diane

          > I had the same problem. I contacted Judy Decker of the Incredible Art
          > Department and
          > she gave me directions as to how to get signed up with the Getty List.
          >
          > It worked. Now I am on both lists.
          >
          > Diane

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • occasm@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3, 2005
            Folks who want to join the Getty list. It would be great to have you.
            I'm including a link to Woody's page with direct instructions. I had someone
            try this a few months ago and it worked then. Try it.

            http://www.taospaint.com/JoinArtsEdNet.html

            mike sacco
            p.j. gelinas jhs
            setauket,ny