Re: gettylist sesrv

  • Ken Rohrer
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2005
      Susan,

      Yes, it's been discussed here. Getty is no longer
      accepting new members and hasn't archived their list
      group for a year. Because of the number of people
      asking this question, I sent off a mail to Getty
      offering to help them with the group. It would be
      really great if we could merge the two list groups-
      but don't hold your breath.

      Ken Rohrer

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2005
        Hi

        I had the same problem. I contacted Judy Decker of the Incredible Art Department and
        she gave me directions as to how to get signed up with the Getty List.

        It worked. Now I am on both lists.

        Diane

        I know .. that you probably have talked of this
        already, but I used to be on Getty's listserv under
        another internet server's email address. I would like
        to rejoin, Every time I try I run into some block by
        Lyris. Ay suggestions? Susan in Ohio

        Director of Undergraduate & Graduate
        Studies in Art Education
        Department of Art
        dianegregory@...
        dgregory@...
      • Renah Bell
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2005
          Can we all have that information?
          Renah Bell

          > I had the same problem. I contacted Judy Decker of the Incredible Art
          > Department and
          > she gave me directions as to how to get signed up with the Getty List.
          >
          > It worked. Now I am on both lists.
          >
          > Diane

        • Diane C. Gregory
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3, 2005
            Contact Judy Decker at the Incredible Art Department by going to her website to get info for signing with Getty list:

            http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

            I think there is a way to contact her from her own web site (Incredible Art Department)

            This is what I did and she gave me the info on how to do it.

            Diane

            > I had the same problem. I contacted Judy Decker of the Incredible Art
            > Department and
            > she gave me directions as to how to get signed up with the Getty List.
            >
            > It worked. Now I am on both lists.
            >
            > Diane

            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • occasm@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 3, 2005
              Folks who want to join the Getty list. It would be great to have you.
              I'm including a link to Woody's page with direct instructions. I had someone
              try this a few months ago and it worked then. Try it.

              http://www.taospaint.com/JoinArtsEdNet.html

              mike sacco
              p.j. gelinas jhs
              setauket,ny