Getty ArtsEdNet list is down right now

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2005
      Greetings Art Educators,

      I know many of you are also members of Getty
      ArtsEdNet. Right now the list is down. The archives
      from Mid December thru March are also gone from the
      site.

      I imagine it will come back up again...and as usual
      the first message to come through will probably be
      "test".

      We will probably see an increase in subscribers to the
      Yahoo groups.

      Incredible Art Resources

      Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!