gettylist sesrv

  • Susan Bennett
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2005
      Dear Group,
      I know .. that you probably have talked of this already, but I used to be on Getty's listserv under another internet server's email address. I would like to rejoin, Every time I try I run into some block by Lyris. Ay suggestions? Susan in Ohio

    • Ken Rohrer
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2005
        Susan,

        Yes, it's been discussed here. Getty is no longer
        accepting new members and hasn't archived their list
        group for a year. Because of the number of people
        asking this question, I sent off a mail to Getty
        offering to help them with the group. It would be
        really great if we could merge the two list groups-
        but don't hold your breath.

        Ken Rohrer

        I know .. that you probably have talked of this
        already, but I used to be on Getty's listserv under
        another internet server's email address. I would like
        to rejoin, Every time I try I run into some block by
        Lyris. Ay suggestions? Susan in Ohio

        __________________________________
        Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
      • Diane C. Gregory
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2005
          Hi

          I had the same problem. I contacted Judy Decker of the Incredible Art Department and
          she gave me directions as to how to get signed up with the Getty List.

          It worked. Now I am on both lists.

          Diane

          I know .. that you probably have talked of this
          already, but I used to be on Getty's listserv under
          another internet server's email address. I would like
          to rejoin, Every time I try I run into some block by
          Lyris. Ay suggestions? Susan in Ohio

          Director of Undergraduate & Graduate
          Studies in Art Education
          Department of Art
          dianegregory@...
          dgregory@...
        • Renah Bell
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3, 2005
            Can we all have that information?
            Renah Bell

            > I had the same problem. I contacted Judy Decker of the Incredible Art
            > Department and
            > she gave me directions as to how to get signed up with the Getty List.
            >
            > It worked. Now I am on both lists.
            >
            > Diane

          • Diane C. Gregory
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 3, 2005
              Contact Judy Decker at the Incredible Art Department by going to her website to get info for signing with Getty list:

              http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

              I think there is a way to contact her from her own web site (Incredible Art Department)

              This is what I did and she gave me the info on how to do it.

              Diane

              > I had the same problem. I contacted Judy Decker of the Incredible Art
              > Department and
              > she gave me directions as to how to get signed up with the Getty List.
              >
              > It worked. Now I am on both lists.
              >
              > Diane

              Yahoo! Groups Links

            • occasm@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 3, 2005
                Folks who want to join the Getty list. It would be great to have you.
                I'm including a link to Woody's page with direct instructions. I had someone
                try this a few months ago and it worked then. Try it.

                http://www.taospaint.com/JoinArtsEdNet.html

                mike sacco
                p.j. gelinas jhs
                setauket,ny