Joe Applebaum's Photocubism - Gold Key Winners

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Joe Applebaum's photocubism lesson is always a success
      for him. This year he had two Scholastic Gold Key
      winners. I have added those to the lesson plan (better
      images to come).
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/cubismphoto.htm

      I also added a link at the bottom to Harold Olejarz's
      Digital photo montages - with a Hockney look.

      Report your Scholastic art award successes and I will
      feature them on Art News.

      Incredible Art Resources

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo