Welcome to the Art Room of Brenda Robson - NEW on IAD

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Brenda Robson sent me a collection of images for her
      Art Room to be added to Incredible Art Department.
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/Brenda/Brenda.html

      There are additional images of her student work on
      lesson pages on Incredible Art Department that I will
      add in time (on a second page)- or at least add links
      to the lesson pages. I wanted you to get an idea what
      the new Art Rooms will look like.

      See Brenda's lesson plan for Cut Paper Portraits,
      Monoprints with Createx Lesson, Printing idea with
      paper marbeling, Japanese Kimonos, King Tut Model
      Magic idea, Architecture cardboard/tagboard relief
      print. Her student work should come up if you enter
      her name in the site search.

      Incredible Art Resources

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Kelli Wilke
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2005
        I was checking out Brenda's art room and she had a picture on there for kaleidoscopes. Brenda, if you're out there, do you have the lesson or information as to where I can get the kit?? Thanks,
        Kelli Wilke

        Judith Decker <jdecker4art@...> wrote:
        Greetings Art Educators,

        Brenda Robson sent me a collection of images for her
        Art Room to be added to Incredible Art Department.
        http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/Brenda/Brenda.html

        There are additional images of her student work on
        lesson pages on Incredible Art Department that I will
        add in time (on a second page)- or at least add links
        to the lesson pages. I wanted you to get an idea what
        the new Art Rooms will look like.

        See Brenda's lesson plan for Cut Paper Portraits,
        Monoprints with Createx Lesson, Printing idea with
        paper marbeling, Japanese Kimonos, King Tut Model
        Magic idea, Architecture cardboard/tagboard relief
        print. Her student work should come up if you enter
        her name in the site search.

        Incredible Art Resources

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2005
          Hi there,
          I thought someone might like those.
          The kits come from S&S Worldwide website:
          It's the craft pack for $25
          http://www.ssww.com/search/?v=kaleidescope

          I just modified it (quite pleased with myself for this one)
          and we added craft glue then sculpey then baked and put together.

          Good luck, these were really a hit.