Fun site to share with science (elementary)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 2:03 PM
      Dear Art Educators,

      I always liked it when my co-workers would forward me great sites. Here is
      one to share with your science teachers on Simple Machines:
      http://edheads.org/activities/simple-machines/

      I enjoyed the online game of finding simple machines (I just did the
      garage - I always test the sites before I post to you). Site has glossary
      and teacher's guide, too.

      I will eventually get this linked to my page on Art-Math-Sciecne (in a few
      days):
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/mathsci.htm
      but I wanted to get the word out to you now (this is about the time my
      coworkers taught their unit on simple machines - the kids had to make a
      machine in science) -- Good chance for you to come up with an
      interdiscipinary unit maybe.