Videos for Sharing - want to join?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2003
      Dear Art Educators,

      Over the years I have enjoyed exchanging videos with other list members.
      Patty K. posted a video today that I would like to see.... Which gave me
      another idea. If you are interested in sharing videos over the summer -
      please reply to this email (Jdecker@...). It is best to send just to
      my address - not the entire list. What I need most form you right now is
      just your name and email address.
      Do keep in mind that many companies will let you preview - you will still
      have to pay - but can get refunded when you return within a certain amount
      of time. You usually have to order on school letter head to preview (I
      don't have the option right now).

      I will post this "call" to the list again before summer. This is what will
      be on the form:

      Name:

      email address:

      Snail mail address:

      Video titles:

      Appropriate grade levels (for each video):

      Right now I will have "George Segal - American Still Life" (when Peggie
      returns it) - and I have "Nigerian Art: Kindred Spirits". I will have many
      more titles over the summer (the rest of my collection is at school). I
      always send my videos out insured - I recommend that.

      Judy Decker

      P.S. Someone else was working on a book exchange - haven't heard how that is
      working out.