Re: Human beauty - I am interested in more

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 9:53 AM
      This link was posted to ArtsEdNet:

      http://goldennumber.net/beauty.htm

      This is great! I always talked about the concept of beauty when I taught
      other cultures. Now
      I want to do a little feature around "Beauty" on IAD sometime in the
      future....If you run across other sites that deal with Beauty - Please
      forward them to me or the list. I know I have one for Leonardo da Vinci
      somewhere (just have to do some searching through my files).

      Patty are you reading? I bet you have some links from "Why Man Creates"
      course?

      I know you folks don't have time NOW to post - so just keep this topic in
      mind and post your links on the concept of "beauty" when you do have some
      time. Someone had a good link on body tattooing once - Anyone remember that
      one? Gosh, you never know what will spark an idea. Thanks for throwing this
      one out there Carolyn.

      What is beautiful? Think about adornment too.

      Here is one artist's site to take a look at:
      http://www.sistelectronic.bg/slavova/

      and I will use this site, too:
      http://essentialvermeer.20m.com/index.htm

      Judy