Congratulations Lisa Mitchell

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2003
      Dear Art Educators,

      I am toot-tooting this horn for Lisa Mitchell - one of list members.
      I just saw on her school site that she was chosen Teacher of the Year -
      Bessemer City Central Elementary, North Carolina. Lisa, send me your email
      address (I need it for my data base of "experts")
      http://www.gaston.k12.nc.us/schools/bessemercentral/staff.htm
      http://www.gaston.k12.nc.us/schools/bessemercentral/artgallery.htm

      If you have some good news to share - send it my way.... I will update my
      Art News soon.