Kids behaving badly..

  • Christa-Maria
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      I had one semester, where all the 'hoodlums' where send to me. Most of
      them did great with computers so I had them all design a 'graffiti'
      page, just using the simple window's paintbrush program on their
      computer.
      Some made brick walls,some plain houses, or just a square, but they all
      had fun just with that little 'spray can' symbol on paintbrush...
      Only thing required was school appropriate language and graphics..
      Rather astonishing what came out of that , I did make a montage out of
      it on a big display wall and people would be very busy reading and
      taking it in..:)
      C-M