Handmade Crafts

  • Amy Knowles
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2005
      I own a wholesale company that represents up and coming artists to
      the retail market across the United States. I would love to give
      students the opportunity to sell their work. Decoupage is currently
      having a new retail interest. This craft may be something some of
      you may want to introduce to your students. There are many websites
      on Yahoo and MSN for those interested in Decoupage. There are also
      books on instruction, one of which I sell called Durwin Rice's New
      Decoupage. This is not the only art or craft a student could submit
      for review to be included on my website.

      Take a look at www.swirlsofcolor.com and if you are interested in
      more information send me an email at swirlsofcolor@...