Elementary/Middle School Sculpture idea - FISH Oceanscapes

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2005
      Dear Elementary and Middle School Teachers,

      Here is a fun idea for the nylon stocking/wire
      sculpture from Carol O'Neil:
      http://eshare.hpphoto.com/start.asp?JobID={39AE2C5D-252A-479C-B53F-C767008F5BA8}&IDKey=1952627502
      click images for larger views.

      I selected several for the Fish lesson page:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/fish.htm

      This is just one example of sharing that is being done
      with the Lesson Sharing groups. I just decided to post
      this one so I could explain the reason for these
      lists.

      There is now one for AP Lessons - one for High School
      - one for Middle School - and now I am working on
      Elementary. These were started to cut down on the
      amount of posts that are made to the lists as so many
      complained that the amount of mail was "overwhelming".
      Many ideas and files have been shared that have not
      been posted to the list and are not added to
      Incredible Art Department. Now list members who do not
      want their lessons online have an easy way to share
      with other art teachers.

      Best Wishes for 2005.

      Judy Decker

      =====