Need woman portrait artist from March Great Sites

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      Dear Art Educators,

      I am finally admitting to the lists that I screwed up royally. I
      accidentally saved the April Incredible Artists page over the March page (on
      IAD) so I lost all of my Women Artists for Incredible Artists. I didn't
      discover my error until it was too late to do a "Go Back" on my harddrive
      (it was weeks later when I discovered my goof-up).

      Did anyone save the link for the woman portrait artist (American)? I believe
      the site was a husband and wife team - but I only listed the woman. I think
      she was an older woman (meaning 50 ish - I know that isn't really old -
      smile). She had some very colorful portraits with an emphasis on the eyes -
      sort of hard edged showing contours of the face. There was a section on the
      site for celebrity portraits. I remember the main color for the site was
      orange.

      If anyone saved the list of March Incredible Artists please send them to
      me --- Or if you are the one who sent the portrait site with the cool eyes
      (that is what you pointed out in your email to me) - please send that. I
      thought it was Christine Besack (I already asked her).

      Thanks in advance for your help.

      Judy Decker

      P.S. - World Teachers - I am also looking for portrait artists from around
      the world. Teaching portraits is a popular lesson all over - I want to do a
      feature on portrait artists. I didn't translate this message - since I know
      it was a Getty list member who originally sent me the link.