Re: [art_education] Last Call - Elementary Lesson Sharing Group - reply off list

  • Michelle Chick
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2005
      Hey there,
      I am intersted in sharing lessons, My name is Michelle Chick, I don't have a classroom as yet I will finish my program in the spring, I live about 25 miles outside of Columbus, Ohio just minutes from Denision University. I can share some of the really good lessons that I did while student teaching 2-5.

      Michelle

      Jenny Watlington <pritchard1@...> wrote:
      hey Judy, I am interested in the elem sharing group.I am Peter Pritchard in
      VA. I teach art k-5 and sp ed. peter.pritchard@... and
      pritchard1@... (summer). I am/was, a glassblower.

      I am not certain of the exact lesson I will be sharing right now, but it
      could be a K-Acting out Paintings, or 5th Future car design.

      Please include me in the sharing list.

      Peter