Re: [art_education] Last Call - Elementary Lesson Sharing Group - reply off list

  • bruthrobson@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2005
      Hey Judy
      I would like to be a part of the the elementary lesson sharing group too if
      possible since I teach K-8th.
      Can I just use the 2 that I have sent since they were elementary and middle
      school?
      Brenda

    • Jenny Watlington
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2005
        hey Judy, I am interested in the elem sharing group.I am Peter Pritchard in
        VA. I teach art k-5 and sp ed. peter.pritchard@... and
        pritchard1@... (summer). I am/was, a glassblower.

        I am not certain of the exact lesson I will be sharing right now, but it
        could be a K-Acting out Paintings, or 5th Future car design.

        Please include me in the sharing list.

        Peter